ARC August!

  ARC August is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat to tackle our huge piles of unread ARCs for the month of August. During my first year of blogging, I requested so many not-so-popular books because I didn't expect to get approved for most of them. Now, I've been blogging for 2 years already, and I have a huge pile of unread eARCs from Netgalley, and I wanted to dedicate my summer (June-August) to increasing my review ratio. Currently, it's at 68%; hopefully by the end of August it'll get to at least 75%, but it's hard because each book I read doesn't even count for 1%. 

  I'll list a tentative list of books that I want to get through for August down below and I'll update you guys on my progress each month! :)

  1. The Tattooed Heart by Michael Grant
  2. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
  3. Truest by Jackie Summers
  4. Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
  5. The Fix by Natalie Sinead
  6. Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock
  7. Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
  8. After Eden by Helen Douglas
  9. Lingering Echoes by Erica Kiefer
  10. Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

What books are you planning to read in August? :)